We had an idea. Why not build a library of material to assist marketers, brand developers and creative thinkers. We will build it over time and hope you find the information, charts and white papers useful.
- Five ways to ensure your brand is strong.
- Five ways to keep your mind fresh and provide you with new perspectives.
- A brand is not a logo. It is a person's feeling about a company, based on their experiences.
- Think about the idea of word of mouth communication. It spreads exponentially, making your network bigger than you think.
- Today's purchase cycle is depended on making connections with consumers and creating a loyal base.
- Collaboration is the winning formula in business.
- Simon Sinek's theory that companies that express "why" they exist are more successful than those that only express "what" they do.
- Technology has changed how people consume information. Today marketing requires cross-functional teams in science, technology, engineering, art and design, and math.
- Roberts J. Lavidge and Gary A. Steiner, marketing researchers created this model proposing that consumer attitudes are a precursor to consumer actions.